Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CARE AND ........................ JUST FEEL WHAT IT FEELS LIKE :)


The essence of caring for someone stems from practice and small incidents. It is only when something happens to someone, do we realize that we care about them....we realize that our heart strings hurt when tugged in an unfamiliar direction. I feel that caring about someone is akin to a puppet show..... Every part of you is like a puppet and some damn puppet master seems to be controlling your arm flaps,your knee jerks and your pelvic thrusts....

Why do we care ??? Why cannot everyone be selfish and care about his or her own well being?? It is because we have the ability to love, the ability to share and the excuse.... "I just want to see him/her happy" :) What happiness do we get out of seeing other people's joy ?? Its that familiar swelling in the heart. The emotion that chokes your throat... It cannot be explained.

The actual dichotomy of caring about someone is very confusing. On one hand if the person cares for you too, it is the best thing in the world, it is a dreamland, a euphoric vista. On the other hand if the caring is one sided...then obviously there is considerable pain involved......

Hey....that's right...you...I am talking to the one I care about...Do I have your attention ?? Good :)... You know your every breath is like the air I breath in :) Your every tear is like a stake going through my heart. When you are happy, there is nothing in the world that can shove me down... I am full of life when you are at peace. Your laughter is my medicine. Your presence is my driving force. Your pain is hell for me, through and through... Do I have to explain how my heart beats for your eyes, how I crave to see you smile...ohhhh that smile :) Do I have to cut open my chest to show you that you are the perfect woman....You are perfect.... You are the acme... You are my Miranda....

Have you, my reader...cared for someone ?? You will understand how I feel then :)

No comments: