There will be no candlelight...There will be no flowers...there will be no music :-) However you are welcome to invite me to a game of football later :-)
Q. What are you ??
A : A man who is a boy :-) and in form always :-)
Q. Is that your ego speaking ??
A : I am my ego :-) You are speaking to me right now :-)
Q. How would you describe your life upto now ?
A : In 4 pictures :
Q. Your Inspiration ?
A : Four People :
1. My father: Ashok Chatterjee...he is no more..the perfect man.
2. My mother: Tuhina Chatterjee...my reason for being successful in my own small way
3. My younger brother : Ayan Chatterjee...my son
4. Deepika : the reason why life is so positive and worth living.
Q. Your favourite colour ?
A : White...the purity and crispness (in shirts) appeals to me...
Q. Your favourite outfit ?
A : Blue jeans, White Shirt and a jet black blazer.... (and .......a pair of nike sneakers...white n gleaming).
Q. Your best male buddy ?
A: My younger brother and Sitanshu Pandey..
Q. The lady in your life?
A : Deepika :-) She is my inspiration and my strength :-) (P.S : After my mom though :-D )
Q. Your favourite sport ?
A : Football....and Manchester United .. the reason for my mood swings...
Q. Your opinion about music ?
A : Music is as important to me as wearing undergarments while moving out,as indispensable as my iPhone and as dear to me as a chocolate brownie with vanilla ice-cream. My favourite musicians are people who touch my soul.
Q. Food ?
A : Pass me the bowl of chips please....
Q. TV and Movies ?
A : TV : The Mentalist, Big Bang Theory, Seinfeld, Friends, Sherlock
Movies : Lord of the Rings, The Avengers, The Dark Knight, Star Wars, Sherlock Holmes and everything rated above 7.5 on IMDB
Q. Your Philosophical ramblings ?
A : 1. Hustle, Loyalty and Respect (Thank you John Cena)
2. Love can be cruel yet it is more beautiful than hurtful (thank you D :-) )
3. Float like a butterfly, fart like a rhino and sting like a bee.
4. Pay attention to the little things (for eg . if your girlfriend has worn a nose-ring/ring/ear-ring)
5. Be good...that is the secret to being great :-)
Q. Do you love reading ?
A : More than peeing , which is a relief for you :-) ..
Q. Why do you call yourself the Esquire ?
A : I believe I am a Shepard of words and I am responsible for their well-being..plus..it adds a touch of class :-) now...clean my shoes ...hahahahahahahahahaha
Q. So you are a stuck up, pretentious , idiotic, bugger ?
A : Genius, committed, unconventional, power-house... You stand corrected :-)