Sunday, March 15, 2009

I AM BORN....AGAIN :)


The time has now come to decide whether I am an utter fool or a fool who is utterly ridiculous. I am distracted to say the least. The past plays a very important part in my life and I am desperate to zone myself out of my historically mad annals. I am feeling childish again and my heart is throbbing with a sense of adventure and excitement that I had known several years back.

It's that old familiar feeling and I love it. I am impatient and befuddled all at once. I am looking forward to some particular time slices and I am warming myself up to the knowledge that I am falling down a deep well once more.

I am 3 posts away from a 100. Time has flown and I cannot help but look back in fondness upon my work. There are some great memories involved and I am nostalgic for more reasons than one :)

Until I have some fresh things to say.... I think that I will lie back and grab myself a sandwich or two :) Cheerz :)

No comments: