Friday, August 21, 2009

EYESPEAK....

I keep sitting lost in your thoughts...
I keep asking myself the same questions over and over again...
I wanted to say so much to you...
You are cuter than before :) ...
I want our eyes to do the talking...I want our eyes to communicate our heart's messages...I want us to get lost in each other's eyes...

I just want to keep looking at you...
I want time to freeze...
I do not know what to say and what not to say...
I want you to understand what I cannot say...

My only wish is that you remain mine forever...
I want you by my side in reality...I have dreamt of it enough already...
I just want to lose myself in your eyes....

The moon and all the stars pale in comparison to you...
They reflect your radiance, your glow...
I do not know whether I will ever get this opportunity again...
Nobody has seen tomorrow...
Let us share the path which leads us into the future...
I do not want to have any regrets..
This is what love actually means..

When the eyes speak and the heart listens...

Missing you T :(

2 comments:

Diya said...

You haven't been able to resolve everything till now? :O
Aare don't you worry re, you seem disturbed! Everything will be fine... You manage to express your feelings to her so poignantly sill she is unmoved! I liked your expressions even though it is wrong to comment on emotions! :)
Cheers :)

Sriparna Ghosh said...

hiii...nice post! you know what... the best thing about your writing is that you express every emotion so precisely and beautifully.