Saturday, October 23, 2010

SEPTEMBER....





I recently felt an urge to go and purge myself of all emotions bereft of any remorse J Granted that this emotion does not come knocking on your door everyday….but when it does…you do end up with a lump in your throat… I ended up typing some familiar lines on my laptop….I felt like sharing them with nobody in particular…so I decided to share it with everyone :-)

Wait until you are finally set free…
Don’t you worry, life will carry on…


Just take it slowly…


Cause the love you used to feel, is still there inside…
It may be a faded photograph, but I know that you care…


So don’t hide…
If you are scared….I am here beside you…
If you get lost…I am here to guide you…
I ll give you peace when peace is fragile…
Love is all the good in you…
Love is peace when peace is fragile….


How the time passed away…


All the troubles that we gave


And all those days we spent out talking to each other by the window pane..


Has it all gone to waste?


All the promises we made….


One by one, they vanished just the same…



All the things I still remember


Summers never look the same


Years go by and time just seems to fly


But the memories remain


In the middle of September


We still play out in the rain…


Nothing to lose but everything to gain…


Reflecting now on how things could've been


It was worth it in the end…



Now it all seems so clear


There is nothing left to fear


So we made our way by finding what was real…


Now the days are so long


That summer's moving on…


Reach for something that's already gone…



We knew we had to leave this town


But we never knew when and we never knew how…


We would end up here…the way we are



All the things I still remember


Summers never look the same


Years go by and time just seems to fly….


But the memories remain…


.In the middle of September


We still played out in the rain


Nothing to lose but everything to gain…


Reflecting now on how things could've been


It was worth it in the end….



I realized that I was part of a relationship…that was so, so pure, passionate and unique that I felt blessed to have been a part of it….
What can one do…when he loses love ? :-)
Mope and wait….
Mope and wait….
:-)
Cheerio….

1 comment:

gsmoversandpackers said...

Thanks for sharing such a good content with us. keep share these kind of content.i would like to read more.
Home Shifting & Packing Service Islamabad