Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BLAH BLAH !!!


Scarier times are a byproduct of scarier events. Sitting in my air conditioned R & D lab hundreds of kilometres away, I have no connection with the Delhi blasts....or so my mind convinces me. Terror has a direct impact on the lives of the creatively expressive people like me.... I am on my way home at 8pm ...walking as usual when my cell phone rings and my mom expresses her concern and tells me to reach home safely because blasts occurred in Delhi, hundreds of kilometres away.

Sheila Dixit appears nice and calm on the news channels but the blasts must surely have shaken the lady to the core. Blasts are mushrooming like cockroaches and the Indian Government cannot clamp down upon them. The news Channels instead of airing some useful methods which could help in preventing atleast some of the future blasts are airing the recent events at the Bigg Boss House. Who cares about a stupid comedian, a half wit moronic actress, a bhojpuri item girl, a foul mouthed dimwit, a robot like model and a bunch of other publicity seeking dinosaurs?? Total Bullshit !!!

The news media is only concerned with the blood, the gore and the exciting aftereffects. As soon as the excitement dies down they scoot from the spot and the channel starts airing the latest "BREAKING NEWS" which is Arshad Warsi's latest tattoo. I really wish I had an AK 47 in hand during these times........but I am not a murderer :)


Vilasrao Deshmukh has the shit scared out of him as the latest threats now target Mumbai. I am uncertain about my life....Who knows the next time I am passing by a dustbin or I am standing in a crowded bus........This may even be my last post :) It scares me.....but it also steels me....I am not afraid of dying , I am afraid of the uncertainty of it.....It would leave my family shattered and that scares me the most.


The Large Hadron Collider has been reportedly hacked into....Superb.....I salute the guys who did it..... The beast of a machine has been run successfully and I hope it will provide us with some answers including the mysterious God Particle.


When I board the bus in the morning, I inadvertently get into an argument with the bus conductor because I flourish a ten rupee note and the ticket costs five bucks. What am I supposed to do for God's sake???? Roam around with a bag full of change.....or steal from beggars' bowls?? I still do not know the answer......


I love walking home nowadays and I am loving walking to college......I do get exhausted at the end of the day and my hip pains at night.............but I end up saving money and toughening myself up. (Hey...... I am not a miser. That money is very important). I am saving money as fast as Usain Bolt and I am quickly learning new ways to cut corners :) The day I buy a car.....I will be the happiest man alive because I know the value of a four wheeler having walked thousands of kilometres .


I have also learnt that one cannot speak in one's native language when he/she is another state because India is made up of states.....and I was foolishly nursing the notion that several states make up India. Raj Thackeray,why dont you take a long vacation and go to the Bahamas or something????

Until the next time...........CIAO.

1 comment:

PI said...

kya hua ji? why no posts?