Thursday, September 4, 2008

THE NIGHT SKY OUTSIDE MY WINDOW


Romance under a glittering night sky is a wonderful tonic :)

I am lucky enough to be blessed with a huge window and I observed the most amazing night sky today......

So I had to write about it.....

It was amazing....I wish I had a digital camera or a cellular phone with a camera....shucks... :(

It had not been raining here in Mumbai for the past week and today we were visited by a refreshing bout of rain which cleared the skies and left everything looking shiny and fresh....


You do not necessarily need to be with someone to enjoy the stars............

I listened to Bon Jovi and I enjoyed the specactular view with a hint of sadness.....(I do wish I had someone by my side).

The most amazing thing was that the stars formed a huge glittering bottle....

It must a sign telling me not to ever indulge in spirits (or to indulge ??? I do not know baby :) )

OR

It must be telling me that I have not taken out my bottle from my college satchel and kept it near the basin and that Mom would kill me :)


The moon was glowing...as white as a sheet of paper (See....this is what happens when you do too many assignments...you start seeing sheets everywhere )...I had a strong urge to write something on it.....it was simply an ethereal experience :)

Teacher's day tomorrow.... Have to give a speech :( and submit assignments......

College Life is nice though.....

You get to impress people with your speeches :)
and I mean IMPRESS ......... :)
CIAO

No comments: