Tuesday, December 9, 2008

EXILE NOTICE :)...........


For all my readers ( I know that there are few of them :) ) a one month break is in order because my exams are on in full swing and my mom has told the internet connection wallas :) to resume the connection only after a month....so an exile of a month is in order...I will miss blogging in a way and I will definitely miss google talk :) Stay well and safe everybody. Take good care of yourselves.....and be good :) I ll try to find a PC and a net connection somewhere in case "not blogging" tears my nerves :) but I cannot promise :)

I spent last night observing a wall lizard...it was ever so patient and occupied the same spot on my wall for about an hour....I fell asleep looking at it and when I opened my eyes at 3 am to resume studies, it was still there...infinite patience...I wish we had it :) How simple would some things have been.... CIAO all .... wish me luck :)

1 comment:

PI said...

all the best and hope u return soon!