Thursday, December 4, 2008

"FUCK" IT IS GLORIOUS :)


Pardon me for setting out on this distasteful venture :) but since I have no regard for tastes, especially those confined to moral and non – abusive posts….I thought that I would expound upon the shalom of all cuss and curse words : fuck…..


No censoring….its that simple and that funny…..


Fuck is the only cuss word which can be added in front of a majority of commonly used pronouns…. Just imagine the dizzying and varying possibilities


Fuck you, fuck me, fuck him, fuck his ***** etc ..etc …etc …the possibilities are endless….


Al Pacino and Robert De Niro come together in Righteous Kill and serve up a volley of fucks…. I watched the movie yesterday and approximated that there were almost 10 fucks a minute :)…The manner in which they say it is quite humorous actually…..


“I will put two fuckin bullets through his fuckin head myself“ says Pacino and with some style…but the best one comes from Robert De Niro “He fuckin..believes that fuck…Why in the fuckin hell does he fuckin believe the fuck who fucked up ?? “ Over usage of the word you might say :) But when De Niro says it ….it stays said…


“Fuck” allows you to happily vent your frustration. Whether you stub your toe or almost get run over by a car or let the bar of soap slip from your hand and land on the bathroom floor…a single “fuck” glorifies the moment and defines your innermost feelings comprehensively….


If you are spoiling for a fight, just go up and give the person a shove in the chest…please remember to add the following sentence “Who the fuck do you think you fuckin are ??” …The next few minutes will see you either emerge like Hollyfield or give you some tender body parts along with huge bruises….


Are you surprised?? You might as well say “FUCK !!!! “ with a tinge of amazement in your voice…..works like a charm :)


Are you pissed off by somebody?? Give him the “Fuck off” :)


Is nothing going right for you ?? It means you are “fucked up “ :)


One of my favorite Hollywood comedians, Billy Crystal came up with a gem in Inside The Actor’s Studio…. He said “If you can fuck him, fuck her, fuck yourself up …then you might as well fuck the goddamn hamburger you are fuckin chewing on “


Enjoy the endless myriad dwellings of the word “fuck” while I leave you with one of my better coined sayings…


“To be fucked up is normal, but to be fucked off is horrible”…………….CIAO

6 comments:

DRAGONLORD said...

fuckinly fucking n fuckinsome fuck.............................dats my way of using fuck to say dat ws humourous

thinkin said...

I always wanted to share this particular piece to enlighten everyone around ;), but couldnt post it on my blog, as I dont use the very word...
And thanx to Abhik..I get to pass it on...So here it goes :
Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "fuck". It is the one magical word which, just by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love, and hate.

In language, "fuck" falls into many grammatical categories.

It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (Mary was fucked by John).
It can be an action verb (John really gives a fuck), a passive verb (Mary really doesn't give a fuck), an adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John), or as a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck).
It can also be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful) or an interjection (Fuck! I'm late for my date with Mary).
As you can see, there are very few words with the overall versatility of the word "fuck". Aside from its sexual connotations, this incredible word can be used to describe many situations...

Greetings "How the fuck are ya?"

Fraud "I got fucked by the car dealer."

Resignation "Oh, fuck it!"

Trouble "I guess I'm fucked now."

Aggression "FUCK YOU!"

Disgust "Fuck me."

Confusion "What the fuck.......?"

Difficulty "I don't understand this fucking business!"

Despair "Fucked again..."

Pleasure "I fucking couldn't be happier."

Displeasure "What the fuck is going on here?"

Lost "Where the fuck are we."

Disbelief "UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!"

Retaliation "Up your fucking ass!"

Denial "I didn't fucking do it."
Perplexity "I know fuck all about it."

Apathy "Who really gives a fuck, anyhow?"

Greetings "How the fuck are ya?"

Suspicion "Who the fuck are you?"

Panic "Let's get the fuck out of here."

Directions "Fuck off."

Disbelief "How the fuck did you do that?"

It can be used in an anatomical deion- "He's a fucking a**hole."

It can be used to tell time- "It's five fucking thirty."
It can be used in business- "How did I wind up with this fucking job?"

It can be maternal- "Mother fucker."

It can be political- "Fuck Dan Quayle!"

Diya said...

wonderful post nd I must say a wonderfullll Comment[Bt I dont use the word..! lol] :)

Unknown said...

@thinkin : oh you borrowed it from the osho thing ??? :)

Unknown said...

@diya : :D thanxxxx

thinkin said...

naaah...I recvd a mail long time back..
So thought of taking the opportunity to spread the... supposed knowledge with everyone around :D
Cheers