Saturday, December 6, 2008

SMASHED....QUITE LITERALLY :)


If you poke your nose into business that does not concern you....very often...it gets smashed..That is exactly what I learnt today morning at 5 am....What could I have done??? He was my friend...and he needed my help... I needed to have his back covered...When it comes to friends, I do not compromise....

Ugly cuss words , parents, girlfriends...every person close to your heart....was ripped apart by vile tongues.... Mind you .... I seldom fight...but when it gets personal....I do not fuckin care even if he were to be the American president...

Fists flew....My nose got smashed....it bled and it bled heavily....Blood and it's loss always makes me dizzy.... When I came back home ..I had lined the entire road with blood spatters...But the guy who punched my nose :) I am very pleased to say, had his "Versace" shirt torn and stuffed up his a**...and maybe he could consider getting his left thigh replaced :) CIAO all....am in some pain :)

5 comments:

Antriksh Satyarthi said...

understandable mate..

for friends 'hazaaron naak quarbaan'
(no way in hell english cou;d,ve captured this feeling)

Unknown said...

@ antriksh : spot on mate...this feeling cannot be explained in words...but can be expressed with blood :) U hafta stand by ur pals....that is wat mks us "good dudes" :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thinkin said...

"OMG"
Sometimes pain and blood makes you feel better(not literally though ;))
So true bout "good dudes" :)
Bravo
Have a speedy recovery

Unknown said...

wat d fuck................
i deleted my earlier comment.....but cldnt stop my fingers from typing dis one.......