Sunday, May 31, 2009

AND...THE OSCAR... I MEAN ZE ABC AWARD GOES TO....

The award list :

* For Pseudo Intellectual , the bestest girl I know and adore :D . Your blog inspired me to start blogging in the first place :) Thank you :)


* For INsanely sane....surviving qualmless and Pseudo Intellectual :


* For my special "No Mute spectator " :) :



* Finally...for MADS MAD MESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :


This in my humble capacity, is my appreciation for people who really make blog reading pleasurable :)

CIAO ALL :)

5 comments:

Mads said...

wow :O thanks a lot...the award is damn cute lol :D
not following ur blog since a long time due to lack of time...will soon be up to date :)
thanks again :)

Unknown said...

@ Mads : Congratulations...you are more than welcome...honestly, I think u do a fantastic blogging job :) love the way you write :) Cheerz :D

Diya said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee... that was sooooo chweet and cute ji! :P Thnku veeerrry muuuccch dear. :) I loved it. :)

p.s Courtesy my net connectivity I had not beeen able to catch up with everybody`s blog, will check out yours soon. :P
cheers Abhik. :)

Unknown said...

@ diya : congrats :) you deserve it :) keep writing and give me more opportunities to enjoy it :)

thinkin said...

:)
:)
:)

THANK YOU
The best part about it, is the creative part which means alot to me :)
you just made my day, week, and months...
:D
muaaahhhh