Saturday, May 30, 2009

S


It was when I first saw you....that I really felt good about myself :) You were singing on stage and you looked ever so beautiful with your eyes shining and your hair billowing in the soft breeze... I cannot understand why my heart thumped when I picked up your register which you had forgetfully abandoned in the Electrical Networks lab. I did not have the courage to give it back to you, so I passed it on to my friend who did the honors :)

It was when I saw you dancing on stage during the college festival that I realized how beautiful you really are... I had goosebumps and I could only watch on, my eyes wide apart and my body numb to the world...the feeling was ethereal :)

It was when we first met.... and I was a mess, stammering, blabbering non sense and staring down at my toes....

I still remember the time we spent together.. just the two of us in one of the empty rooms in college, where we talked for hours....where we communicated so much in those lovely snatches of time...

It was when I held your hand to help you climb onto the stage during this college festival.....

It was when you put your head on my shoulder after your dance performance telling me that you are so nervous... It was when you blushed when I congratulated you for winning :)

It was when I gave you a rose with a broken stem :D before we went on stage to host an event together :)

It was the hour we spent outside our classes after bunking our lectures :)

It was the concern I felt when you left for home so very late that one night

It is what I feel when whenever we meet......

Sigh.... Tis can never be :)

Just wanted you to know S :)

I am missing you and I care about you :)

4 comments:

PI said...

i hope she reads this. u never know,the beautiful future that you yet cannot envision might just come true. good luck!
incidentally,i also wanted to let u know that your choice of pictures is usually pretty nice :)

Unknown said...

@pseudo : i may politely request you to shut up :D and I think that I have already let you know several reasons, therefor this comment comes as a bit of a surprise to me :(

Diya said...

Oyeeeee... I wanna confess something, sacchi... I don't know if I should put my collars up or if I should give you a treat or if you should give me one or if... [options are endless so I am just stopping here, otherwise it will be diff fr u :P]

Well, thanxx for dedicating this post to me also, ;) Even my name starts with "S", the Golden letter. ;) :D

Unknown said...

@diya : Welcome :D Thank u :)