Saturday, May 30, 2009

HEART ACHE............. :(


This post has been written just to let out my bottled up emotions out .... cause today , the long night cum dawn of the 29th of May is f***ing my brains out :(

I do not not what to do :(

I have written one post already ...... :(

I feel terrified...for an unknown reason, I am scared beyond words, I am so very restless, I cannot lie down and go to sleep :( I just cannot close my eyes peacefully....even death would be welcome :(

I am missing you J..... I am really missing you a lot :( .. I messaged you yesterday night but you did not reply... I so so want to meet you again and make you laugh over the cup of coffee we promised ourselves 3 years ago. I remember that you once asked me to have a cuppa@CCD, but due to unavoidable circumstances I could not join you. I promise you that we will have a cup soon in each other's company...All the same I am missing you so very much.. I hope that you are smiling girl :) Deja Vu' :)

I am thinking about you Sitanshu. I am thinking about the cricket we played outside your house, the times when we solved those mock IIT papers at each other's houses, am thinking about the time I watched Dil Chahta Hai at your house and felt that our friendship could last the apocolypse, I am missing the way you used to end up outside my house on your Activa and call out to me from under my window, I am missing the times when we used to meet up during the morning assemblies, I am shedding tears on remembering the one time when you landed up at my house to teach my brother on the eve of his maths paper even though it was pouring cats and dogs, I am looking at the diary you gifted me and I cannot control my sobs :( You mean everything and a lot to me brother..... I am missing you so very much :( I cannot wait to see you again :(

I am thinking about you F, you are not picking up the phone...Are you ill, are you unwell ?? Has your mood gotten better ?? Missing you dear :( Wanna meet up with you as soon as possible.. and give you the hug I should have given previously :) I hope that the sweet girl is smiling :)

I am thinking about you too S, why are you so sweet to me ? I think ,we both know that we do not have a path in front of us which we can cross together.. Still, I care about you a lot :) am missing you horribly as well :( although I keep seeing you from time to time :)

Missing you Dad, am really horribly missing you :) Please come back soon and scold me... I want you to beat me up :) but please sit down and laugh with me while watching the news channels together.... Missing you dad :( I wanna hug you as soon as you come..Do not worry...Everything will be fine :)

I am missing you Usha, your big brother needs to see you smile everyday... and that is not happening :(

Sorry for imposing this on you people :( I am feeling very lonely and sad :( I do not know what to do :(

This post lifted some grief of my chest for the time being.......

2 comments:

Diya said...

Aare whassup with you re? Cramming up posts like anything!! I wont comment on the post, cz itz not right to meddle with emotions. R you allright bdw? :O

Unknown said...

@ diya : am all right. thank u for asking...tis just a common phase for me :D