Friday, May 15, 2009

UPDATES


I am supremely fit and agile after quite a long time :) If scoring goals and running continuously for about 2 hours on a football pitch without tiring is not a proof of the qualities I mentioned, then I am afraid that Laloo Prasad Yadav has joined the BJP.

Manchester United are going to Rome... I cannot stop grinning from ear to ear... The preachers and practicers of democratic football have triumphed and the communist practicers ie Chelsea (who else ) have been smashed out of the tournament by Barcelona :) Double joy :)

I was asked out by this certain girl this week :) who suggested that we 'visit a mall' . A mall on a first date ???? The very thought was enough to make me imagine that the Kolkata Knight Riders will be reaching this year's final :) So, I politely declined :)

Annnnnnnnd my exams are starting from the 19th

I have to run :) Scold me people !!! for not studying :)

2 comments:

Diya said...

Awwwwwwwweeee... You are going out on dates now...!!! Improvement I must say ;) she strived to be diff, you disagreed :X :P
Did she by any chance see you running about so fit? ;)
No scolding, my exams started on the 15th and I was contently creating a shaadhi.com profile on the evening of 14th, cz I felt I was very sick and consequently coulden't study then :P

Best of luck for your exams dude. :)

Unknown said...

@ diya : hmmm yeah, she is a nice girl ...but then I already love a princess :) all the best for your exams as well :)