Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sick and Tired


A bright Sunday morning has dispelled the dark clouds which had saturated my mind over the past week.... and I am finally having my morning cup of coffee..... But I am still raw and in no mood to blog in my normal jacked up style.......So I will be bland and just state my case....

Ok....so I attended the Rock On event down at Andheri....It was pretty good but I was in a real foul mood after being kicked about in the local trains....I was nursing a sore arm and a swollen index finger and to top it all I was bleeding from the nose in the train.....I had a torrid time at the Chembur station trying to clean up my gushing nose....

The event was being hosted by Mandira and Luke Kenny was calling the shots...I said my lines and disappeared after having a couple of sandwiches because I was in no mood to "jive".....

My brother's exams start from Monday and I am the commander in chief.....Brother...be prepared for some hard work outs....

College is stinking right now since my results were abysmal and that is the least i can say..........

And if you get the time.....listen to I am Sick by Saliva

and give "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khalid Hoseini a read......

Back to hard studies on Monday..I am truly and sincerely fucked up.......and my T Shirt just sums it up....Millennium Fuck... :) have a good week... Ciao....

No comments: