Saturday, August 30, 2008

DO YOU DARE READ IT ??

This blog is for the sole purpose of venting my pent up frustrations........no apologies in order....




This is my blog..so I get to abuse..freely :) and I do not care who reads it..............

It's the fucked up tension..............which is playing with my goddamn fucked up life................

I am taking shitty crap and bullshit and now I am full to the brim............

All the people who think they can control and steer me....screw you....go and find something else to fuck....do not mess up my life....

I know some people will be shocked at my usage of words but then...shove your fucked up opinions up your ass and do not pass miserable judgments....

This is VIRTUAL HEMLOCK...it's poison...and I am spewing some right now.......

For all those who back stab me......screw you bastards and may God have mercy upon your souls..............

Am sick of all this hogwash...may not blog for a day or two...but then who cares.........

The next time...I will be decent....

and if I am not............fuck off :)

No comments: