Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TAG....Hmmm I have tried.....


Now I will be honest with everyone…I do not have the least or the tiniest idea of what a tag is….Now when I was told by her to take this up…what I did was….take down the questions and post the answers…If there is another procedure involved…I plead ignorance….


1. What's your latest addiction?
Ans: Blogging and I keep thinking of weird post titles and end up selecting decent pictures to go along with them.

2. What are you listening to?
Ans: Aksar from the film HIJACK and All the way by Enrique.

3. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Ans: 1 am. Hummed some tunes + played my synth.

4. Who were you with last Friday night?
Ans : With Mamoni and Smoll…watchin the Olympic games

5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Ans: Nopes, nien’ cause I already love someone very much and share something very special.

6. When is the next time you'll see your close friends?
Ans: Probably in 2009 after I complete engineering….Sitanshu if you are reading this….Brother you promised that you would be coming over in October….

7. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
Ans: Taking a walk down the Cathedral Church road….ears plugged with music….and thinking about someone….

8. What radio station do you listen to the most?
Ans: RED FM….I love their choice of songs and their RJs are absolutely fab….

9. What was the reason you last cried?
Ans: When I offended someone and committed a horrible mistake.

10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Ans: Yes and drawn out words of praise for myself…cause when they are sober, I don’t think praise is gonna come my way…But Hemant Bhai…you are a fun person to be with when you are on a high and an engaging person to be with when you are sober :)

11. What's the fifth text in your inbox say?
Ans: ----------- has confirmed you as ------- friend on FACEBOOK.

12. Where was the last coffee shop you went to?
Ans: I have never been to one….though I did have coffee with grandpa at this little Idli-Sambar joint in Bangalore a year and a half back

13. What's your outfit right now?
Ans: Denim 3 quarters and a dark green T shirt.

[No 14 and 15]

16. What were you doing at 11pm last night?
Ans: Talking about life, careers, dreams and poetry with my dad….enjoyed it thoroughly and felt proud when Dad told me that he loved a poem which I had put up as a post…Thanks Dad…you boost my ego :)

17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
Ans: A friend from college and lamented about results and how unfair the world is to us ( Pure hypocrites…the 2 of us :) )

18. Will you be driving in a year?
Ans: Dunno….if I can manage to beg, borrow or steal….or buy ( a remote possibility) a car then definitely YES !!!

19. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
Ans: Java Green and a long warm hug from ------------- :)

20. When did your last hug take place?
Ans: Yesterday…we had organized a farewell for our ECAD professor and I gave the farewell speech….Sir hugged me tight..All the best for your future Sir…We will all miss you badly..

[No 21 either.]

22. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but..."?
Ans: Yeah a couple of times….mostly during debates and GDs :)

23. Do you drink tea?
Ans: Nopes…I am an out and out coffee craver….Mom…look this is something I have learnt from you :)

24. Have you ever been arrested?
Ans: Let me think….now there was this one time………………nopes…never…ha ha :)

25. Have you rode in someone else's car today?
Ans: No….. but I did about 4 weeks back when our gang had visited the multiplex for THE DARK KNIGHT.

26. Have you made a mistake this past week?
Ans: Yes……I bunked a whole day of college to be with my friends who were contemplating suicide ( not seriously…..but then when your results are horrible it is a viable option :) )

27. Who was the last person you texted?
Ans: Her…Her…Her and Her…that accounts for the previous three smses as well :)

28. Are you happy with your life right now?
Ans: Until the results are out…I am moderately satisfied with life….

29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
Ans: Yes…I was under the influence of Bryan Adams , Yanni and KK.

30. What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
Ans: She is a blossom of beautiful tuberoses in my life’s garden.

No comments: