Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN


Many thanks to “pseudo intellectual” for sending this tag along. Thanx angel…..Was getting bored….This spiced things up a bit :):)

The rules for the tag are:
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I would definitely smash a glass or two, maybe even hurt myself in the process :)

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Sign my book for someone sitting next to me in flight.(The person should not have the vaguest idea that I am the author……he/she should be reading the book :))

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Sycophants and self centered politicians.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Lock it away into a safety vault…….on second thoughts…….travel around the world with family and someone special :):)

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Never…..friendship is something on a very different plane....

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both…….shiver me timbers…….I love love :):)

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Forever…….

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
I do not think I can secretly like someone…..I would tell the person on her face………..then I would sit back and watch her reaction.

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
There would be 3 causes actually…..Child Labour, AIDS and Cerebral Palsy

10. What takes you down the fastest?
A smile flattens me, a giggle mows me down and bad breath annoys me.

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In heaven maybe :):) Don’t wanna have a long life and suffer :):)

12. What’s your fear?
Not keeping my family happy.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
This is not the ideal place to describe her…..Hmmm …. she is an angel…warm…intelligent and very ,very special to me.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married and happy…..whenever I do get hitched that is…..

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Say my prayers and snore again…..

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
The one whose eyes reflect my heart.

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Definitely…..but I practice restraint in some matters.

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
I would definitely forgive…..but I would never forget.

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
I live and breathe for someone…..the thought makes me infinitely happy and contented.

20. List of 6 people to tag:
I am acquainted with only one person who blogs on blogspot……so frankly….this question will remain unanswered.