Friday, October 17, 2008

BURNS AND TURNS

It is hot in Mumbai ....and when a person from UP tells you that it is hot....it really is. Walking home from college has become a nightmare. Nowadays when I start trekking back home from college, after a few minutes my right cheek and the right side of my face starts burning.....and I mean literally BURNING.....When the stinging gets unbearable, I walk backwards to ensure that the left side of my face gets equally stung and burnt. So now, if you see a guy resembling burnt toast walking about on the streets of Mumbai, do not be alarmed.....it would probably be me :) I am too proud to wear a cap (No....i am not Himesh) and I cannot tie a bandanna for nuts.....so I have to bear this torture while I walk back home and get tanned(or horribly burnt and scalded).

Freshers this year was horrible to say the least. NO LIGHTS ON STAGE !!!! F**K It!!! Atleast we did manage to get some light towards the end.....but that was about all. The Mr and Miss Fresher competition was in one word.......HORRIBLE.....The male contestants turned up in multicolored cardigans and black waistcoats for some weird reason.... Guys....it is SUMMER and you are not Ranbir Kapoor cavorting about on the Swiss Alps.....so for heaven's sake...spare us....
and you sir...if you want to wear a waistcoat...please team it up with proper jeans otherwise....the "WAITER,WAITER !!!! " calls were totally justified.

Usha, I am so sorry....I know that you wanted to host the Mr and Ms Fresher contest....but sorry girl, John said no....(See...having a blog is useful...you can confess :) )

Prelims start from Monday.....so goodbye freedom :(

The uncertain economic crunch has had an impact on my life too.......Damn......I had to fire some of my employees ( Mr Fashion Conscious Abhik and Mr Narcissist Abhik) because maintaining them........just costs me too much.....it is back to torn Ts and dirty jeans for me :)

Be good everybody....I will be back...........ouch it's hot...... CIAO

No comments: