Saturday, October 25, 2008

FORTRESSES OF SOLITUDE.....


It has been a long time since I have been in the company of a girl or you may say that I have not been out on a date in years :). I often have wondered and dreamt about holding a soft hand, whispering into a delicate ear, smelling her lovely perfume and making her laugh. There is this lovely lake just beside my house as you may see in the picture above. It is one of my favourite places in Navi Mumbai.


I visit this place about thrice a week....The cool breeze does wonders to my mood....and lifts my spirits up a notch...but then this place also hurts me in a strange way... The most dominant forces of nature have bowed before my stubborn resistance...as a result of which I have frequented this place inspite of storms and heavy rains wrecking havoc on this lovely little fortress of solitude.


This boulevard also holds a very special place in my heart....This is the road I visit when I am extremely blue...I even got into a scuffle with a thug on this very road. The ensuing days saw me nursing a swollen eye and the thug maybe was nursing a sore pair of balls :) This path is very eerie in its location but very pleasant in a strange way because it provides blue people like me a chance to trample back and forth and shout my lungs out till my frustration is fully vented.


There is also a wasteland close to my house where I roam about in the blazing sun to calm myself down...like a ghost haunting a lonely mansion...I am mad you say ??? :) Everybody tells me that and I have stopped listening to people a long time back....

I am longing to be in the company of someone...and I am yearning for it simply because...I want to give love for once and see it appreciated...all these years my love has been kicked about and shoved into dustbins with contempt as if it was a toy :)...My love has never been cherished :)
Maybe it has got something to do with the fact that I give my heart out easily...too easily....Whenever I am scalded ....I turn to my fortresses of solitude.....they will me on to go back stronger and one day.....maybe one lucky day I will be able to do what I am posing to do below...


and say "I LOVE YOU" :) :) CIAO

No comments: