Friday, October 3, 2008

AND AGAIN.....


Doing a lot of tags these days....Thanx Anshul

1. Which superhero/super heroine would you like to be for a day and why?
Drona……cause I think I can do a better job than Abhishek : )….Hmmm on second thought…The Dark Knight…Batman…his bat mobile is super cool.

2. If you had one hour to teach an underprivileged child something, what would you teach?
I would show the child the way to my house, treat him/her to an ice-cream. Later at home I would teach the child lots of stuff.

3. Whom would you like to share your favourite chocolate with?
Anshul, you devil!!!! Hmmmm. …… with my younger brother and…………..my angel…..if I am not overwhelmed with greed that is : )

4. Your choice for the Indian Youth Icon is……..
Hrithik Roshan and MS Dhoni

5. What would you do if your lover goes out on a “friendly date” with someone else?
I would be helpless :) Maybe I would take her out the very next day and woo her off her feet.

6. The most romantic thing your lover has ever done/said?
Private……Hmmm….Ok….Once she told me to say her name thrice cause she liked hearing it in my voice….I loved it….every bit of it.

7. What would fascinate you more : A boat ride at night or a car drive in the alps?
A boat ride at night most definitely …with excellent music….heck…. the car drive would be damn good as well.

8. When was the last time you swore and at whom/for what?
A few minutes ago….cause my net connection was irritating the hell out of me.

9. The last person to make you smile and feel warm…..
My best friend Sitanshu, My brother and My angel………..all in the same day…….

10. Would you ever go out for a date with your ex?
Never….in the name of all that is good…..But if you have a good and understanding ex…I do not find anything wrong with it….

11. Who is the person you would love to invite to your next birthday party cause you miss him/her (and you want a gift from that person AND that person has never attended your birthday before)?
Anshul ,brother….. this is the weirdest tag question I have ever answered…Hmmm ok…now there are three actually…. 1. Angel 2. Sourav Ganguly 3.Jyoti

12. You would be over the moon right now if…..
I cured my headache and cleared my congestion.

13. Describe your gang of friends in three words.
MAD, MAD, MAD

14. If you held a time bomb in your hand standing in the middle of a crowded street which will explode in 5 minutes, you would….
Open a manhole cover, fling the bomb as far away as possible and scream at everybody to vacate the place…

15. The one bit of advice you would give your best friend…..
He is smarter than I am : ) …..Hmm….he could gain a few pounds though…

16. Your favourite one liner is ………….
I have four : If you haven’t been with me, you have missed out on a lot.
Why so serious??
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Some people respect the badge, everybody respects the gun.

17. Your favourite piece of electronic gadgetry is ……
My mp3 player….it is my best non-living pal.

18. The one thing about your school that you really miss…..
The assemblies….I used to strut about cause I was the house captain…lotsa fun…and of course the English Literature classes.

19. Describe the person who tagged you in a single line….
A brilliant scholar and a laugh a second machine……

20. List of people you want to tag…
Pseudo intellectual, No Mute Spectator

Have fun and do not be bored : ) CIAO

No comments: