Thursday, October 2, 2008

I CRUSHED....THE CRUSH :)


College crushes and school romances always make you giggle and blush....Those candy floss like sweet moments are really a treasure trove and if you have had a reasonable number of caramel sweet experiences like I have ,then life is not that bad after all.

My first ever crush was this beautiful and utterly cute looking girl in the La Martiniere Girl's College choir. Since the boys and the girls colleges used to meet up during Christmas and celebrate it with a common choir...those days of practice for me were complete bliss. How lovely she was!! During the first year, I sung with the sopranos and in the second year I sung with the altos (I never got to sing base:( ). All the time my eyes used to be on her while we sung. Once or twice our eyes did meet and she smiled in a sweet, innocent way that all cute girls do...... I never got to know her name. The last time I saw her was at the end of the performance when she was holding a candle in her hand and looking very pretty in white......

My second crush was in high school and the girl in question was again cute and very likable ( or so I felt). The manner in which i proposed to her was downright funny. That day I left home with steely determination. I tried to speak to her during the assembly but I failed. I made a desperate move. When she hurrying up the stairs, I caught her arm and took her into the college sick room. After bolting the door ( I still remember that I was trembling) I proposed. She agreed and the "affair" ended after a year and a half. ( We parted ways amicably).

There was this girl whom I danced with during our Lyons house cock house party. It was the first time in my entire life that a girl told me that, "Abhik, I think you are cute"...bliss... :)

When I became the captain of my house in school, I faced a reasonable number of requests for dates.....but I did not fancy a single one... ( All the attention bloats you up though I must say.....)

The best moment of all was when I told this warm, adorable and extremely beautiful girl via sms that (you know...THAT thing :) )....It was and will be one of the singularly most beautiful moments of my life. I remember that I rushed to the temple near my house.... trembling, sweating and praying with all my heart. God answered my prayers :). The phone conversation after this incident was fantastic and will always remain close to my heart....... I love my life.... :) CIAO

2 comments:

thinkin said...

The last part was obviously the best one....hands down :)

Unknown said...

@thinkin: thank u so much,,,the last one is the most important of them all :)