Saturday, October 18, 2008

PROUD TO PRESENT....MUHAMMED ALI


Hiya everyone...............the reason for me putting up this picture is very simple.....I am craving for a clean complexion once again. I have had an outbreak of rashes (shave burns or whatever) not very severe but damaging enough. I am now walking with my head bowed and my chest deflated. Another week until my face regains normalcy... Sob !!!! life is not fair....why cant men wear veils and burkhas??? Damn unfair........
Ok Ok.... :) I will stop posting pictures of myself....very narcissistic to say the least..... But hmmmmmmmm....I dont look that bad :) or do I :)
Did you think that I was about to go off on a sermon about Muhammed Ali??? Well, you were mistaken. The gentleman above, is the true Muhammed Ali of Indian cricket. He has been punched, criticized, disgraced and written off......but like Muhammed Ali, Sourav Ganguly has shown that he is not a one bout wonder. Scripting one of the greatest comebacks of all times, Sourav has sucker punched his critics....one last and resounding punch....total KO....What a wonderful and gritty knock at Mohali!!!....A wonderful end to a glittering career...........kudos Sourav............I salute you Dada...and those who feel Sourav has done nothing for Indian cricket ..F**K all of you.You guys do not see a gem when you see one..........CIAO

No comments: