Saturday, November 1, 2008

HURRAH !!


Hurrah ! At last, part of my dream has come true. I have finished with the written manuscript for my dream project. "NONE : THE CHOSEN ONE" is very close to my heart and if god willingly it is published ( if I am lucky that is :) ) then I fancy the cover page to closely resemble this....(its horrible I know ....but still :) it is close to my dream cover) I will pre release a quotation from my book (self righteous brat that I am ) "The human brain is a receptive medium for sarcastic encouragement "

If you read the quotation carefully and read in between the lines , you will probably grasp the plot of the book.......

I will say no more :) and I shall keep my fingers crossed. I shall uncross them after August 2009 :).


My heart bleeds for the people of Assam. How horrible and my deepest sympathies are with the affected families.



Many congratulations to Vishwanathan Anand for doing us proud again :)

CIAO

No comments: