Saturday, November 1, 2008

MEMORIES>>>>COMIN THICK AND FAST....


Well, thats a weird me, hosting Sportscenter on ESPN [ I am looking very weird, has shaving rashes :( ]

With the fabulous, Team 18



With Ravi Shastri again


Sleepy, at 3 am still shooting..... :)


With the dazzling Ravi Shastri :) Man...he is tall :)




Last from the right, with Gautam Bimani (centre)..You ll know him if
you watch cricket :)


That's me 2nd from the left, 2nd row


Well Memories are just flooding me today, I was a part of ESPN STAR's CLINIC ALL CLEAR DREAM JOB on Star Cricket and being a part of a reality show (which very few people watched) I can safely say that I was genuinely surprised to see the warmth amongst the 18 of us......

Jatin, Lara, Medini, Vinayak, Akshobh, Sachith, Isaac, Faisal, Siddharth, Pooja, Arvind, Shirin, Hemant, Kartik, Siddharth Raman, Nishant and Emaad....You guys were fabulous.... you really were... Thank you for a wonderful time....I will never forget all of you and I will never forget those two weeks, I made it to the top five but then the experience was mind blowing...

Sigh....Memories are made of some dreamy things, I lived one of my dreams during those two weeks ..... CIAO

4 comments:

thinkin said...

hey...u must be knowing Jatin Sapru...he is in one of the pics too..

Unknown said...

@thinkin: yeah, he is like my older brother, he was my room mate during dream job...u kno him???

thinkin said...

yup I do...we were kinda net frnz..nd he lives in delhi na..used to I think..
this world is soo small :)

Unknown said...

@thinkin: Ya he still lives in Delhi.....a very small world this :)... He won the Dream Job contest. He is with Espn now :)