Thursday, November 20, 2008

I AM THE GAME....TIME TO PLAY ME >>>>>>




The enigma is going to be unraveled and the doors are going to open. The green light will burst forth and flood over all of you…the light will paint you, subdue you and make you look up to the ultimate mystery……..

I am the game, the code, the path to the grail….

If you want to know me better….you will have to play the GAME…..me…..ABC….the paroxysm of hardness and the debt you can never pay…..

This is my level…my world…my rules……my weapons…..

For ages…I have been mowed around, kicked about and hurt…not anymore… The GAME is here….

Maybe I take inspiration from the original GAME….but then….it is all about who has control and who can take the dominance. I have never ending levels, each harder than the next….. I am the vortex, the unbreakable metaphor…..

You will get sucked in….you will be burnt in hell…you will kicked aside and left to die like a fool :) that is if I do not like you…if I do like you….then you will offered a choice to quit…because once you decide to play the GAME….you may have a hard time…

It’s all about the Game and how you play it……

Try me….try to know me…….because it is time to play the game……

Straight from hell, all fury will be let loose……if you survive….you will be face to face with the king of kings……

Every hour, every minute and every second….I have to back up my words and I do…because….I am the best….I am the GAME……



PRESS PLAY TO HEAR MY ANTHEM.....

No comments: