Friday, November 21, 2008

WHY ARE YOU NOT CONFIDENT PEOPLE ???



Why do a majority of us suffer from a severe inferiority complex ?? Some of us are "overconfident swaggering ass***es" and the rest of us are plain underconfident....


Why are we not confident in our own abilities??? Why do we always feel that the other person's abilities supercede our own ????

Why do we concede defeat and always think that somebody else will selected/come first/beat us to the finishing line????


I am adopting a slightly different technique....I believe that I am the best....Nobody knows what I am thinking....Nobody knows what my next move is going to be......That is why champions succeed...because they are unpredictable....


Every hour of the day, every second of the night.... I believe that I am the best....There is nobody better than me....and I back it up by simply not letting the other person beat me.... You see, only if you concede defeat have you lost.....If you fight and then lose, you are still the best....you have just had a bad day at the office :)


I am the best...I am not being overconfident...I am not being Jack Swagger....I simply believe that the other person has to beat me to undermine my claim.....I am ready for the fight....


So should everybody else be ready for the brawl...stop treating yourself like destitutes....All of you are the best in your chosen fields.....look for people to beat and stake your claim...If you want to win....you have to PLAY THE GAME :)




PLAY IT NOW :)

2 comments:

PI said...

interesting take. as long as confidence doesn't morph into arrogance, i guess it's okay.

Unknown said...

@pseudo : sometimes it pays to be arrogant...you are here in this world to achieve things...if a little arrogance helps you...so be it...arrogant people are often mistaken :)