Thursday, November 13, 2008

TAKE YOUR SEATS ALL YA>>>THE RAPPIN IS OUT ....


Greetings all ya people….The time is right and the dose is tight…I thought that I would try my hand at rappin…yak no..The mike in hand…trash talking, rhyming thing …Well I have tried people…here it goes….And make sure you wear your pants down low :)




The thing is coming truly from my heart all ya,

I love life and all that it gives and it’s rad,

Permissions are not what I seek so don’t grant me some,

Fuck, Bitch, Cruise and all that jazz is not my fun…




The stage is set and I am the man you want,

I break bottles on heads and I straighten the runt…

If ya join me, why should I even care??

If ya go against me, I will rub you bare :)




The time is right and the disc is spinning,

I am in the right car and my horse is winning,

I m gonna take my chances and place my bets,

The race aint over yet until the horse is dead….




The bastards who think that touchin ladies is fun,

I will squash ur balls, lets see if you like it son,

Eye for an eye, hitch up your pants all you people,

If you wanna fight me, winning is not that simple….




So why don’t you stop and smell the roses,

Cause getting kicked in the butt is like lead shot doses,

My name’s ABC and if you are looking for me,

Just spot the next tiger and get mauled for free.

No comments: