Sunday, November 23, 2008

MY MOON....


All the stars of the universe are present in front of me….but I cannot spot my moon….my beautiful moon…. My eyes are moist, my heart is painfully heavy…..

Destiny…please let me meet my love…I beg of you….I plead in front of you…. Life is very short and full of pain and travesties. My heart is lost; confounded by the pain, sadness is my medicine. My life is colourless and my surroundings are bland. My moon, please awaken my luck and make me happy….give me some bliss…

Destiny…please let me meet my love…I cry before you….I plead in front of you…Please listen to my prayers….

I have fulfilled all the rituals of love and I have tolerated all the pain love has had to offer… My nights have been spent in tears….I have faced all the tests….Please give me my love now….Please answer my prayers….My foolish heart refuses to listen to any excuses…. Show me some signs of love or else remove my existence….The pain is overwhelming…. My life is tasteless…Please arouse my luck for me….Please listen to my prayers……

Please let me meet my moon….please let me meet my love…My heart cries out in anguish…..

3 comments:

thinkin said...

"BEAUTIFUL"
Could actually connect with each word of that post... :) :) :)
Perfect is the word....the pain, eagerness and that frustration of being fed up with frustration is perfectly woven in words...
Cheers :)

Unknown said...

@thinkin: you have to be in love to come up with these posts... :)

thinkin said...

@Abhik: ummm dont know what to say...
maybe irony of life and love :)